- Ibanda District -Parish Level Mapbook for Members of Parliament
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) is pleased to present the Parish Mapbook for the district’s socio-economic, environmental and administrative geography. The publication uses the mapping data collected (2010-2012) in preparation for the previous 2014 Uganda Population and Housing Census. The next large-scale national updating exercise of the census geography is expected to take place during the year 2019-2020 in preparation of the afterward National Population and Housing Census currently...
- Publication Date
- April 12, 2019, 12:13 p.m.
- settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information. Economic activities, conditions and employment
- DGIS Team
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- government has granted exclusive right to make, sell, use or license an invention or discovery
Help us not to “Leave Anybody Behind”. This Mapbook will serve you as a tool for informing your logistical planning and decision making processes in the d...
- Data Quality
- Official statistical information
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data